Study in Australia
Australia is a country as well as a continent. Australia is a home to third largest number of international students in the world after the United Kingdom and the United States of America. It has seven of the top 100 universities in the world. Most popular destinations for study in Australia include The Australian National University, The University of New South Wales, The University of Melbourne, and The University of Western Sydney and Monash University.
Currently the third most popular destination for students, students choose to study in Australia because of cultural diversity and safety reasons. School and Employers around the world consider Australian degrees. Graduates from Australian institutions are highly sought after. The standard of living in Australia is highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition are considerably lower, compared to other countries. Wide variety of courses is offered, so students can easily find the courses of their choice. It is easy to change qualification levels as well. Students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week while they are studying. The opportunity to work and study side by side is helpful to students.
Australia one of the fastest developing country has so much to offer like its friendly environment, clean air and water, excellent education system, high standard of living etc. that makes it has the most popular destination among international students.
Australia has so much to offer like its friendly environment, clean air, and water, excellent education system; high standard of living etc. that makes it has the most popular destination among international students.
There are many reasons behind why one should choose to study in Australia.
- ⇒ Australia ranks third after the USA and the UK as the most popular destination for international students.
- ⇒ Australia is known for its best colleges, which are also included in the list of top 100 universities/colleges in the world. The University of Melbourne and the Australian National University are among the most well-known and well-respected universities in the world.
- ⇒ Cost of living compare to other countries like the UK and the USA is comparatively low. In Sydney and Melbourne, it might be bit more but it does not make much difference if you belong from some major cities of your home country.
- ⇒ Australia student visa also offers the student to work up to 40 hours every two weeks but ensure the criteria from the immigration department website. Work while studying will help you in meeting your living expense and enjoy your time while studying in Australia.
- ⇒ Through work while studying, you might end up working in the same field of your study and such experience will indeed help you in finding a job after the completion of your studies.
- ⇒ Education cost in Australia is bit expensive but the Australian government offers scholarship funds to international students but to receive the scholarship grant, you need to fulfil the terms and conditions of the applications and its requirements.
- ⇒ After completing your studies if you wish to continue your stay in Australia by working then you will be entitled to many fair work laws depending on the location you are working. There are dozens of websites in which you can look out for employment opportunities in Australia.
- ⇒ Australia is a safe, friendly, and harmonious country, which almost every student likes to live in. Students get the opportunity to be the part of the multicultural environment.
To study in Australia you need to have an Australian student visa. Student visa is the duration in which you can study as well as work while study in Australia.
Our team of internationally trained counsellors will help you get started. If you require English language training to appear for IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE based on your college requirements, we will provide you the required training. We will also help you prepare the documentation and apply to your preferred college. Call us on our toll-free number 1800-419-3242 now!