Study in Germany
Germany is the home of excellent engineering and diverse landscapes. The economy of Germany is largest in Europe and fifth largest in the world. Some of the most important scientific research and discoveries were bootstrapped in Germany. Studying in Germany could mean a global career in engineering and technology.
With over 409 higher education institutions across the country, Germany provides each student with possibility to choose from over 14500 Bachelor and Masters Programs. Eleven out of Sixteen states in Germany have no tuition fees at all, with make it very affordable, and at the same time internationally recognised education. Many universities offer international courses in English language as well. Therefore, knowing German to study in Germany is not mandatory. Foreign students are allowed to stay for a year after graduation, in event of looking for a job. Germany offers long-term work opportunities for such students. Beside studies, you will experience and explore on of the most developed cultures in the world with its historic landscapes and unique architectures.
Life in Germany
The word Germany drives from the Latin word Germania, which was adopted by Julius Caesar for the people living in the east of the Rhine. Germany is also the second most famous migration destination after USA in the world. Germany is also the seventh largest country by area in Europe.
Germany follows civil law system based on the Roman law along with few references of German law. Germany comprises of sixteen federal states known as Bundeslander and each state have their own constitution. Majority of people in Germany follow Christianity. Around 30.8% people have declared themselves as Roman Catholic, 30.3% as Protestants while 5.7% people are part of other denominations. Second largest religion followed in Germany is Islam with 1.9% people have declared themselves as Muslims.
German is considered the official language spoken in Germany, which is also one of the 24 official and working languages of the European nation. Germany has the oldest health care system of 1880s in which 77% is government funded while the rest 23% is private funds. Germany is also well known for its folk festival tradition like Oktoberfest and Christmas.
Education in Germany
Engineering in Germany can be studied through universities or technical colleges. Most of the universities and technical colleges in Germany focus more into the study of engine building as today’s modern industry is incomplete without engines. Every year German industries invest around £15 billion in research and development, which indeed leads to employment opportunities to more than 88,000 engineering professionals. According to a study, there is shortage of professionals like technical workers, engineers, and IT professionals in Germany.
Business and Management:
Business management courses in Germany gives us exposure into marketing, human resources, finance, banking and many more. Wide range of programs is offered in Germany related to business and management industry. Most of the universities and colleges in Germany offer different courses from undergraduate to doctoral degrees related to business management. However, the core of business management programs is business administration and organizational management. Moreover, it’s better to combine your management programs with study of economics, engineering, law, logistics or language. Studying business management programs in Germany opens doors to different careers in areas like banking, communications, insurance, investment, manufacturing, and other types of consulting organizations and government agencies.
Studying medicinal courses in Germany is a challenging one and one of the reasons is the medical licensure, which indicates that the required skills, knowledge, and capabilities needed in this profession, is being taught to the candidate. The medicine program is divided into the 2 parts with 12 terms. Some universities in Germany adopt the old method of teaching. Moreover studying medicine program in Germany allows working as doctor in all European countries and after particular period of practice, one can work in all over the world.
We help you check eligibility, get the documents ready, and apply for studying at the college of your preference. We provide special attention to your requirements and make sure you have high paying job opportunities after the completion of the course. Call us on our toll-free number 1800-419-3242 now!