Study in Canada
Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories. The capital of Canada is Ottawa. Canada is the second most preferred destination for student studying abroad. It is the largest country in the world in terms of territory. As per statistics, Canada is the best place to live and study.
The academic standards of Canada are internationally recognised. Finding a job with an international Canadian degree is easier. The quality of living and education standards is top notch, but the cost of living is lower than other countries. The culture is open and people from all around the world immigrate to Canada. People from around the world live in Canada. The United Nations ranks Canada as one of the best places to live and work. International student find it safe to study and avail healthy lifestyle. International students with skills and qualification (and with a job offer) have an option to directly apply for permanent residency.
Fastest Growing Industries in Canada
With low business costs, Canada is ranked second among other countries as the cost effective location to do business. The flourishing Canadian industries will continue to attract more business people and investors to migrate to Canada.
- ‣ With three major industries i.e. Natural Resources, Manufacturing and Service Industry, Canadian economy is continuously booming. Moreover, with low business costs, Canada is ranked second among other countries as the cost effective location to do business.
- ‣ Automotive Industry is Canada is the fastest growing manufacturing sector. Following the NAFTA deal, Canada is one of the largest automotive products exporters and has access to some of the largest automotive markets in the world. Global Giants General Motors, Toyota, Ford, Volvo etc. are located in Canada. Moreover, with highly educated workforce, majority of American and Japanese auto companies are attracted towards Canadian automotive industry.
- ‣ Canada is known as one of the strongest renewable energy industry with plentiful solar and wind power resources. Canada is also the world leader in the production of energy and wind is the second most important source of renewable energy. With abundance in renewable energy resources in Canada, Hydroelectricity is the most important production.
- ‣ The Service Industry in Canada comprises of retail, transport, food services, professional services etc. Canadian service sector is considered an important and growing sector with major driver of employment opportunities. Among the service industry, business service sector is the largest one following its different advantages like low business cost, highly qualified workforce, NAFTA trade deal, etc.
- ‣ Canada’s software industry is highly beneficial following innovative research and development facilities available in Canada along with the highly experienced workforce. Companies like Accenture, Microsoft, Samsung, Wipro, Oracle, etc. are located in Canada. According to KPMG, Canada is one of the top most countries for its costs of locating software development operations.
- ‣ Apart from the above listed industries, there are also many others like agricultural industry, biopharmaceutical industry, mining industry etc. that also contributes towards the Canadian economy.
Finding a job after completing your studies would not be very hard. With the booming economy and fast immigration process after studies, Canada is an ideal choice for students from wide range of background.
We have a special team for admissions to the Canada. We help you check eligibility, get the documents ready, and apply for studying at the college of your preference. We provide special attention to your requirements and make sure you have high paying job opportunities after the completion of the course. Call us on our toll-free number 1800-419-3242 now!